1. It is my intent that postings and comments be respectful of other readers/commenters. We all know that some heated debates can evolve in comments to blog postings. Please be advised that blatant disregard and disrespect toward other commenters or me is unacceptable.
2. I will not allow name calling, racism, vulgarities, or blatant rudeness in the comments.
3. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments that I find offensive or detrimental to the general good of my readers.
4. If I note an obvious typo in a comment, I may "fix" it. This is not intended to change the meaning or to insult the commenter but to alleviate embarrassment that a commenter may feel when s/he sees a typo after posting. (I've been there and done that--many times!) If you do not care for an editorial change that I have made, please notify me by leaving another comment.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, each reader has my permission to copy any text from my blog postings (including these "rules") as long as it is done within the spirit of the above Rules 1 through 4. If you use material that I have copied from another source, and if I have included attribution, you are required to also include attribution. You are not required to give attribution of my words to me--as long as you use my words in a respectful manner (I will be the judge.) Misrepresentation of my expressed views, attributed to me or not, is prohibited.
6. Photos: My own original photographs (photos) of plants, wild animals and birds, or crafts may be copied and reproduced for your personal use, only, including posting on your blog. Any photo that I say/imply was taken by someone other than myself may not be copied for your own/someone else's use without my express permission or the express permission of the person who took the original photo. Any photo that I have taken of people and/or my own house is copyrighted and may not be copied without my express permission.